Nearly every source of light – natural or artificial – emits harmful blue light.
Your eyes are exposed to it all the time, both in and outdoors.
From sunlight to digital display screen.
Almost all activities – whether for recreational or professional use –
expose you to blue light. From kids, to screeners including gamers, and industrials.
of world population are unique smart phone users
+1,8 % compared with Jan 2020
is the worldwide average time spent on screens each day by a person
children get their first digital device between the age of 8 and 12
MAIN BLUE LIGHT BLOCKING TECHNOLOGIES ON THE MARKET
- Suitable for all lens materials
- Enhancing the visible light transmittance, then providing clear, sharper vision
- Easily modulate the blue light wavelengths to be cut by modifying the coating stack design
- Less resistant to scratches
- Giving off a bluish color
- Moderate cost
- Good durability
- Blocking effectively the blue light
- Low cost
- Compatible with anti-fog coating
- Selectively blocking the harmful blue light
- Yellowish / yellow tint
- Pigment availability limited (only on PC)